Sunday, 25 August 2013

Hey god why you did this with me? What was my mistake?

When something went to wrong with us and there are no any fault of us in that, then generally we asked to god. What was my mistake? Why you did this incident with me?
Actually there are also no any mistake from god, it was not your result of past incidents. Actually the problem with you is that you are weak, you are not able to stay in this world. Because you did not give effort to stay in world. Your mistake is that you are weak. Actually each and every time I blame to god. Hey god why you did this with me? Why I can't do some work like others and many more.......
but today I realize that its all my mistake. Not of any god. So friends from today I am promising you, I will never blame to anyone, only and only I will always be responsible to every mistake and incident happen with me. And my friends there is an free suggestion to you every time powerful person rule over the weak people. He put his dictatorship on them on weak people can't do anything. The powerful person rule over them. He can do something wrong with weak people then he is not doing something wrong. Actually a weak person is doing wrong with ourselves. Its a fact.
So friends wake up and fight with everything and everyone who are doing wrong with you. Prove them god can't do anything you can do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment